We developed Shelly 2.5 to have a maximum load of 2 x 2,300w or 2 x 10A.
An Independent dual power metering for each channel allows you to monitor the status and history, as well as the current and past electrical consumption.
Control any 110-230v roller shutter, motorised curtain or awning.
With a Shelly 2.5 you can open or close your garage door with a single tap, or even with your voice.
Controlling roller shutters, garage doors, barriers or any bi-directional motor has never been easier.
Smaller than two cookies stacked together, a Shelly 2.5 can fit anywhere, under the existing wall console even if there are a lot of cables. It’s 30% smaller than a Shelly 1PM and 5% smaller than Shelly.
- Power supply: - 110-230V ±10% 50/60Hz AC
- - 4-60V DC
- Max load per channel: - 10A/230V, 50/60Hz
- Working temperature: - – 40°C up to 40°C
- Radio signal power: - 1mW
- Radio protocol: - Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: - 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction): - Up to 50 m outdoors
- - Up to 30 m indoors
- Dimensions (HxWxL): – 39 x 36 x 17 mm
- Electrical consumption: – <1 W
- Wireless - No HUB required – Connect Shelly 2.5 directly to your Wi-Fi at home.
- Control remotely - Control the lighting at home, no matter where you are.
- Highly compatible - Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Control your appliance with your voice.
- Wide range of voltage support - Shelly 2.5 can be used to control a wide range of devices and appliances.
- Sunrise/Sunset schedules - Shelly 2.5 can automatically follow the sunrise and sunset and control your lighting accordingly.
- Weekly schedules - Choose a time and set your lighting to turn on/off.
- Overheating protection - Internal temperature sensor for overheating protection.
- Dual power metering - Two integrated precise power meters that allow you to measure the consumption for each channel separately.