- EMBEDDED WEBSERVER - Shelly 1 PM Whas an embedded web server
- COMPACT DESIGN - Fit it everywhere, measure everything and control it remotely. Shelly has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- CONTROL YOUR HOME - Use Shelly as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION MONITORING - Shelly can be used for electrical circuits (up to 3.5 kW) with energy consumption monitoring, overload, and temperature protection.
Wi-Fi operated Relay Switch
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest Wi-Fi operated relay switch with Shelly 1PM
Internal temperature sensor for overheating protection. If the PCB temperature goes above a danger level for any reason, the device will turn off.
The relay will turn off the circuit immediately if it detects a consumption higher than the defined over-power setting.
Shelly 1PM comes with a programming/debug header which can be used to flash alternative firmware on the device. It has an ESP8266 inside, with a 2MB flash chip. A USB-to-UART adapter is needed as well as a reliable 3.3V with at least 350 mA drive capability.
The following diagram shows the device pinout
- Power supply - 110-230V AC or 24-60V DC - Shelly 1PM is compatible with all major international voltage standards
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n(2.4 GHz) - Shelly 1PM can connect directly to any Wi-Fi network, no HUB required or can operate as an Access Point.
- Maximum load - With the 16A max load, you can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment
- Power metering - Shelly 1PM has integrated precise power meter, which provides you with detailed power consumption.
- Overheating protection - Internal temperature sensor for overheating protection
- Embedded web interface - You can set up Shelly without the need of any additional controller or hub, thanks to the embedded web interface.
- Mobile app control - Turn devices on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet. You can control lighting, heating and any other connected electrical appliance in your house.
- Sunrise/sunset schedules - Shelly 1PM can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset hours at home.
- Weekly schedules - Choose a time and create custom daily schedules for your devices